Subject: Enough with the personal attacks.
From: [email-masked]
To: LightWave Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 1995 09:38:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 10 Aug 1995, Adam Ives Chrystie wrote:

>  Listen this is getting sick! I did not make a joke about Oklahoma!!!! 
> And if you read my statement as such..well you were mistaken..badly.

How about we stop with the personal "attacks" through the list...if 
someone doesn't like a message that someone else has posted then please 
respond to it via private e-mail, or better yet, just ignore the 
offending message altogether.

I'm guilty of attacking Adam publicly for his "boom" message and I was 
out of line when I did it.

I would like to keep these lists as war-free and on-topic as possible, 
provided everyone else agrees with this "policy"??

                                     -David Warner
                                      The head muckity muck

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]